DRY SURFACE CLEANER
The Solution To The Spills
The Revolutionary, Organic, Innovative, Eco-Friendly, Sustainable, High Performing Multi-Extraction Technology Industrial Absorbent Suitable for All liquid spills clean-ups across a diverse range of industries and household:
A totally biodegradable, Organic Oil Absorbent material is utilized to clean up oil spills.
Instantly absorbs spill oil from water, sea water or hard surfaces and prevent further contamination.
COCOMFORT™ a totally natural and biodegradable, and non-toxic, formulated from a plant-based product obtained from the husk of coconuts, removes odors and some unhealthy bacteria.
Absorbs spill immediately
No crystalline silica (clay)
No floor or equipment damage
Contains no harmful dust
Cleans grease off hands, tools and machinery
Encapsulates and absorb water bases chemicals and can clean paint cans for recycling and will not release back toxins into the environment
Use in Industrial, automotive, marine, manufacturing, and commercial industries and household.
• Auto Body Shops
• Building Maintenance Providers, parking lots, storm drains, leaky hydraulics
• Car Dealerships
• Construction companies
• Diesel Services
• Drilling Companies
• Emergency Response, Police & Fire Departments
• Environmental Clean up Service Companies
• Equipment Rental Companies
• Farming & Agriculture Facilities
• Fuel & Lubricant Distributors
• Fueling Station Manufacturers
• Metal Recyclers
• Municipalities, Public Works, Storm Water, Fleet Services, Parks, Environmental – Spill teams and Building Maintenance departments
• Refineries Restaurants (food oil removal)
• Safety Equipment Services
• Scrap Haulers
• Service Providers
• Tire Service Centers
• Tow Companies
• Transmission Shops
• Transportation Companies
• Transportation Companies, train, bus, airport
• Waste Haulers
WHO CAN USE:
COCOMFORT™ can be used by
HOW TO USE
1) Identify & Isolate spill.
3) Can be reused until completely saturated (you will know this by the color change)
4) Dispose. (local regulation may apply)
5 ) Weight may vary due to humidity
• Always follow workplace safety procedures for cleanup and disposal and as necessary, refer to reference materials of spilled substance and hazardous products.
• Follow good chemical hygiene practices. Properly disposing of spent absorbents will help you avoid non-compliance fines and minimize your impact on the environment.
• Per general safety practices, place product
away from children and animals.
Keep out of reach of children
WHERE TO USE:
COCOMFORT™ effectively absorbs the following types of materials:
Can be used on a broad range of hazardous and non-hazardous spills and may be used to contain, absorb and clean up many chemicals and organic solvents leaked or spilled such as:
Chemicals water based Chlorine
Fuel & gasoline
Hydrochloric acid-35% Hydrogen peroxide Hypochlorite solution-18% Motor oil
Organic waste liquids
Paint (acrylic & oil)
Peracetic acid-15% Peroxide-70%
Potassium hydroxide-45% Solvents Sulphuric acid-50% Transmission fluid
HOW TO DISPOSAL
WASTE HANDLING RECOMMENDATIONS:
Prepare, transport, treat, store and dispose of waste products in accordance with workplace and to all applicable local, States/ Provinces and Federal regulations, the applicable U.S, Canadian, México standards, or the appropriate standards of the nations of the European Community.
Depending on the guidelines of your local authorities and regulations, used COCOMFORT™ product can be disposed of in landfill or incineration if are not being in contact with listed hazardous waste. Listed of hazardous waste and learn more: [
HOW TO RECYCLE:
• Remove 60-70 % (by squeezing) of absorb oil and can be re used as the oil as liquid fuel. EPA Standards:
Residues can be used for power generation if not exhibit characteristic of hazardous waste [ 40 CFR 261.3(2)(i) ]
The Eco-Conscious Solution To The Spills