The Organic and Eco-Conscious solution!
Un solution biologique et écoresponsable!
!La solución organica con conciencia ecolágica!
LEADERS IN ORGANIC AND ECO-CONSCIOUS SOLUTIONS*!
* COCOMFORT®™ Coir and his different applications:
Used in home & gardens to bed plants.
Used by the pot mix manufacturers.
Used in seed nurseries
Used in mushroom production
Used in the Hydroponic cultivation of vegetables, flowers, and fruits.
Used for landscaping activities.
Used for soil amendment.
Used for worm casting.
Used for farming activities.
Used for co-substrate for compost
Used as bedding in farm animals, pets or reptiles (terrarium substrate).
Used as oil or any spillage absorbent.
Used as infill in the synthetic turf.
Used as a packaging material.
Used as a biological filter for odor control.
Revolutionary Eco-Fiendly100% Natural, And Sustainable Hygienic Coconut Cat litter
Litière pour chat en fibre de coco 100% naturelle, écologique, hygiénique et durable
Arena para gatos en fibra de coco 100% natural, ecológica, higiénica y durable
Our division of the Equestrian Fiber surface we know that having a good surface is extremely important to keep your horse healthy.
Our surface minimizes concussion, absorb shock, provide support, and return energy to the horse
100% Naturelle, écologique, hygiénique et durable
Organic option infill in the synthetic turf market
What are the sizes?
Small 60.cm x 120 cm x 3 cm
23 in x 47.24 in x 1.18 in
Large: 120 cm x 240 cm x 3 cm
47.24 in x 94.48 in x 1.18 in
3~5 minutes. Activates when wet!
"Partnering for Success Su Asociado para el Exito"
Coconut shell activated carbon
Air & Gas
Food & Beverages
Revolutionary Eco-Friendly 100% Natural Absorbent of Oil, Scum, Slime & Grime
Nettoyant révolutionnaire, 100% naturel, écologique absorbant l'écume, les substances visqueuses et la saleté des piscines et des spas.
Limpiador Orgánico absorbente de aceite, de escoria, del cieno y mugre en el aguas de piscinas y spas
The World's Fastest Installations Temporary Flood Barrier!
"Partnering for Success Su Asociado para el Exito"
Contrôle de l'érosion
Rolls, liners, bags, squares & more..
Burlap Liners: Folded and then sew on one side
Toile de jute
"Partnering for Success
Su Asociado para el Exito
Votre partenaire pour le succès"
"Partnering for Success Su Asociado para el Exito"
Introducing the future in plastic boxes & collapsible crates
Présentation de l’avenir sur les boîtes en plastique et des caisses pliables
"Partnering for Success Su Asociado para el Exito"
Sacs, Bags, Mesh, Netting
"Partnering for Success Su Asociado para el Exito"
COCOMFORT®™ Products Solutions with their divisions of Group Monarch International (Canada)/ Grupo Monarca Internacional S.A. de C.V. (México)/ is an international company with offices in Canada and México and with operation throughout the world. COCOMFORT®™ has over the years studied, developed and designed a new solution for the environment. Our contribution to saving the forest and ecosystem would be phenomenal.
Our revolutionary eco-sustainable option is free from chemicals, additives, dust, and disease. Our products made from coconut husk (coir) and/ or jute plant formulation that can substitute, plastic, wood, fiberglass, peat moss products that are indeed an alternative to destruction.
Our products and solutions are based on information from the field and industry experts, developed through close collaboration with government, universities and other research and educational institutions at the highest scientific level in order to customize effective solutions for our customers.
What is now needed is a change in your mindset in favor of accepting an alternative strategy for sustainable and with the best result in absorption in the industry.
“A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move toward higher levels.” ~ Albert Einstein
COCOMFORT®™ your solution!
" Partnering for Success /
Su asociado para el éxito"
Our numerous years of international experience and with suppliers and customers in more than 40 countries have allowed us to reach a high level of expertise and developed a global network of contacts and suppliers to ensure that our customers receive the best possible product at the best possible price with a high level of service.
BENEFITS OF USING
100% Organic and 100% renewable material by-product of the coconut./ and or jute
Small carbon footprint - it involves no cutting down trees, no mining the earth, no crop production - Greenhouse gas contributors.
Non-Toxic Non-Abrasive, don't damage equipment and machinery & safer for your workplace and home.
Is at least 4 times more absorbent, less material, less time.
Can be reused and Recycle
Easy and safe to handle, low in dust, free of moulds and allergens
COCOMFORT™ is environmentally friendlyVS peat moss a destruction of our environment
No OSHA penalties and fine.
OSHA releases long-awaited final rule on silica.
Organic Materials Review Institute
For any inquiries, questions or commendations, please call: +1 (514) 694-7267
COCOMFORT®™ a Division of
Group Monarch International Inc.
International Sales & Marketing:
Tel: +1 (514) 694-7267
Fax:+1 (514) 694-6502
GRUPO MONARCA INTERNACIONAL S.A. DE C.V.
Cel/ Whatapp: +1(514) 269-2659
Become a distributor!
DIRECT IMPORT ADVANTAGE!
We are able to offer our distributors around the globe BIGGER savings with our direct import advantage program.
Our distributors can mix diverse product line from our same factories to customs build 40' containers or 53' truckload that deliver directly to your door! This gives our customers maximum COST SAVINGS
To apply to become a distributor, please send a cover letter together with your company profile. to:
Two Great Programs Designed to Save Our Clients Money!
Freight Consolidation Program by grouping your order from the same material with others to fill a container!
Direct Import Full Load Container Program
that delivers directly to your door!
Deux programmes conçus pour vous faire économiser!
Programme de consolidation de marchandises
qui regroupe votre commande avec d’autres
commande du même matériau pour remplir un
Programme d’importation d’un conteneur à chargement complet livré directement à votre porte!
Get a quote: +1(514) 694-7267
A Division of GROUP MONARCH INTERNATIONAL INC.
"Partnering for Success / Votre partenaire pour la réussite / Su Asociado para el Éxito"
SALES TERMS & CONDITIONS
GENERAL, SALES, CREDIT TERMS & CONDITIONS - CONTRACT AGREEMENT - CONTINUE...
Group Monarch International Inc. / 4179412 Canada Inc. ("Seller")
The Applicant represents that they have read and fully understood all of the terms and conditions of sales as listed on this application and are authorized to accept these terms and conditions of sale and all facts contained herein are truthful to the best of their knowledge. An electronic copy of applicant will be deemed as original. No oral agreements or modifications to this credit application will be accepted. No oral agreement or modifications to this terms & conditions contract agreement will be accepted.
GENERAL, SALES, CREDIT TERMS & CONDITIONS - CONTRACT AGREEMENT
1. Sales and/or confirmations order: The sale is made with the understanding that the seller is not liable for delays in delivery or non-performance caused by strikes, labor difficulties, fires riots, civil commotion, floods, accidents, delays in transit, acts of God, force majeure, acts or regulations of government agencies and other contingencies beyond control of seller.
2. In the event of war, hostilities or blockade preventing shipment or delivery during the contract period or any other unfulfilled part thereof may be canceled unconditionally at seller’s option.
3. If by any reason of any cause beyond the control of the seller, the seller is unable to supply the full quantity or any part thereof to be supplied hereunder; such failure shall not give rise to any claim against the seller.
4. Seller is under no obligation where applicable to replace any goods which fail to pass buyer’s government inspection.
5 Seller is in no way responsible for the actual arrival date of any goods under any sales contract order, but can only give the buyer the scheduled arrival at time of sailing. No claim shall arise due to late delivery caused by late arrival of goods.
6. Any import duties or the imposition of taxes or assessments payable by reasons of importation of the goods subject to this sale are for the account of the buyer unless otherwise specified by the seller.
7. Any increase in insurance and freight rates or other costs beyond the control of the seller are for the account of the buyer.
8. Shortages ex-container shipments when consigned “House to Pier” will not be recognized unless verified at port of discharge by carrier (shipping company) and/or independent registered surveyor. In the case “House to House” consignments, these must be verified by an independent registered surveyor and all charges at the account of the buyer. Verification from consignee or their agents is not acceptable.
9. It is a condition in this contract that the seller shall be entitled to the entire benefit of all export/import performance as measured by government agencies.
10. Title of Ownership:Group Monarch International Inc. / 4179412 Canada Inc. ("Seller") retains title to and ownership of the goods, at Client's risk, until full payment of the sale's price payable under any invoice.
In the case of containerized goods the risk, however, is transferred to the buyer upon delivery to carrier and in the case of bulk goods upon delivery to the carrier at the port of shipment. In case of sale before full payment, any money or other consideration received by the buyer will be deemed to be held “in trust” for seller´ s account.
In the event of bankruptcy, insolvency or any act of bankruptcy, or insolvency, or anything which could endanger the credit given to the buyer or default hereunder, Seller shall have the right, without notice or demand, to cancel this agreement or take immediate possession of any items delivered or undelivered hereunder and/or any invoice, and to retain for its own benefit and advantage. Upon such event occurring or upon buyer’s default in furnishing manufacturing or shipping instructions, seller may then invoice the undelivered portion or cancel the remaining portion and/or sell any or all undelivered or recovered goods under this or any other contract between buyer and seller, without notice of public sale or private sale and hold buyer responsible for the loss without prejudice to any other claim seller may have against buyer under this contract and any rights buyer may have in the said goods.
11. In the event the buyer should fail to make payment or pursuant to any other confirmation or agreement between the parties any time as and when due, Seller may, at its option without notice, delay delivery, cancel contract or any other contract between buyer and seller and/or sell any undelivered installments or the entire balance at.
12. Pricing: All pricing subject to change without prior notice. Fluctuations in foreign currency may result in surcharges.The downloading and loading of product on pallets or floor loaded product from the container and/ or warehouse, supplier or manufacturer. will be at the Client expense. All shipping, unless otherwise is containerize and/or EX-Work Warehouse. Client to pick up product with 3 days from day product is ready, otherwise, product to be transferred in storage under client/ buyer's name. Shipping and handling fees will Client responsibility and costs. Prices subject to FLC. The price for LCL will be adjusted.
13. Payment Terms: The regular terms of payment are Downpayment + Balance COD: 30% upon confirmation of the order and 70% upon delivery unless otherwise specified on the invoice.
To obtain payment terms of _30 _days, Client must fill out above Credit information form. The credit line limit is subject to approval by Group Monarch International Inc. and/or it financial institutions. Client agrees to pay to Seller _30 days_ from the date of invoice if credit terms are approved.
Payment by credit card might be accepted if Client agrees to pay the fees and rates given by "Square" www.square.ca on top of the invoice price (charge will be added), subject “square” conditions.
14. Any bank charges payable in remitting purchase price of goods to the seller shall be met as follows: (a) all foreign bank charges including those charges or taxes imposed by any foreign government, state or
statutory authority to be paid by the buyer in the case of export sales; (b) in the case of sales to the national market, all banks charges other than those of the seller’s own bank, shall be paid by the buyer.
Cheques returned unpaid by the bank for any reason Client agrees to pay $40.00 service charge for any cheque.
15. Interest: The sale price shall bear interest from its due date until paid in full to Seller at the rate of 24% per annum (2% monthly). Any amount which remains unpaid when due shall bear interest from its due date until paid in full at the rate of 24% per annum (2% by month). Interest shall accrue and be computed monthly.
16. Default: Client shall be in default if a) it fails to pay any invoice within the "Due Date" (in which case the mere lapse of time shall have the effect of putting Client in default hereunder); (b) he becomes insolvent or any act of bankruptcy takes place respecting Client, any proceeding is commenced by Client or any other person, under the Bankruptcy and insolvency act or Companies creditors arrangement act or relief from or compromise or arrangement with creditors of Client; (c) it ceases to carry on business; (d) its
property is subject to execution or seizure, or (e) any event described in this section occurs with respect to
any co-debtor or Client. In the event of a default in payment, the Client shall be responsible for all expenses including, but not limited to, attorney's fees, court costs, and all collection fees and any formal collection proceedings that Seller may be required.
17. Remedies of Seller in Case of Default: Upon default of Client, Seller shall be entitled to without prejudice to any other rights and remedies, a) as a genuine pre-estimate of Seller's liquidated damages for loss of bargain and not as a penalty; (i) retain an amount equal to the aggregate of all amounts paid by Client to Seller; and (ii) demand immediate payment of the outstanding of any invoice and interest, less, if applicable, the net proceeds from the sale of the goods, after deducting the costs of disposition of the goods; and b) take possession of the goods and sell them. In all cases, Client agrees to pay in addition, as liquidated damages, an additional amount equivalent to twenty percent (20%) of any amount due in capital and interest.
18. Interpretation: This agreement shall be deemed to have been made at Montreal, in the province of Quebec, Canada and shall have sole jurisdiction to hear and determine them and the buyer agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of these courts.
No oral agreement or modifications to this terms & conditions contract agreement will be accepted.
19. Any word, phrases or abbreviations not otherwise defined in these standard terms and conditions, the sales confirmation or any subsequent variations of the sales confirmation shall have the meaning given to them in the International Chamber of Commerce Publication “Incoterms 1953” and any supplements, amendments or new additions to that publication that are current as the date of this contract. The singular is to include the plural and vice versa. The word “Goods” as used in this contract mean those items described in the sales confirmation. Force majeure shall have the meaning given to it in the International Chamber of Commerce Publication No. 421.
20. Claims: Any claim of Client, for any reason whatsoever, must be made within 5 days of delivery of the goods . Before returning goods, Client must obtain Seller's written authorization with a return number. Fifteen percent (15%) of the sale price of the goods returned will be billed to Client for handling and manutention fees and proof of purchase must be submitted with any return. All shipping fees for the said returned goods are at the Client's own expense. All returned goods must be unused, undamaged and still in its original packaging. Not returnable: Are not returnable, all special orders, goods not regularly held in inventory or in exceed or regular Seller's inventory, broken, cut or damaged goods and seasonal goods, coir disk, burlap, and other specified items. No return will be authorized more than seven (7) days after the date of purchase. The liability of Seller in case of faulty manufacturing is limited to the manufacturer's warranty if exist. Defective goods must be returned to Seller for validation at Client expense.
Photographs and further explanations could be requested by Seller.
21. Buyers specifically agree not to withhold payment or drafts on account of disputes or differences.
22. The goods are sold on description only as incorporated in this contract notwithstanding that samples have been submitted and/or shown. All samples must be returned and available when submitting a claim.
23. Limitation of liability: Seller/ Group Monarch International Inc./ Grupo Monarca Internacional S.A. de C.V., Monarch® ™, COCOMFORT™ shall not be entitled to incidental and consequential damages or any other damages, due to the use of the products sold. Keep out of reach of children. Seller will not be liable for any damages arising pursuant to any sale direct, consequential or otherwise.
24. All quantities, values and/or sizes of the products mentioned and sold are to be considered "about", meaning estimates and/or approximate and ±10% more or less.
25. Seller makes no warranties, expressed or implied, with regard to the goods shipped and/or sold. Seller specifically disclaims all warranties expressed or implied, as to the fitness of the goods for a particular purpose. The purchaser is solely responsible for following manufacturer instructions for the use of the product purchase. Further, Client/ purchaser agree to hold harmless Group Monarch International Inc., the owners, employees and/ or agents for damages caused by the misuse of the product purchase. Our liability will not extend beyond the purchase price of the product.
26. Client Representations: Client agrees to advise Seller immediately of any change that may affect the present terms and conditions. Seller may terminate this agreement at any time or request payment on delivery.
27. Suretyship and Solidarity: If Client is a legal entity, the person signing this Agreement represent that they have all necessary power and authority to act for and in the name of the entity. Furthermore, they oblige themselves jointly and severally with the Client as Guarantor, to perform and pay all obligations under any agreement between Client and Seller, including all payments in arrears, interest, and liquidated damages, as the case may be, and waive the benefit of division and discussion.
28. Information: Client and Guarantor, if applicable, authorize, the Seller to Verify any information delivered, and to collect at any time any credit information from any person (including credit reporting agencies, financial institutions, creditors, and suppliers). Client and Guarantor authorize its financial institution and suppliers to disclose any information relating to its credit. Client and Guarantor warrant that all information stated above is accurate, represents having read, understood and received from Seller, as the case may be, all necessary explanations relating to the terms and conditions of the present agreement and represents that there are no representations other than the one set forth in this agreement.
Invoicing legal name:_____________________________________________________________________
Signed at ______________________________________, this _________day of __________________, 2018.__
Name _________________________| Name ________________________| Name _______________________ |
Personally (Section 27)
Name ________________________| Name _________________________| Name ________________________|
IMPORTANT: A PHOTOCOPY OR FACSIMILE OR ELECTRONIC COPY OF PURCHASE ORDER AND / OR CUSTOMER APPLICATION WILL BE CONSIDERED A VALID DOCUMENT IN CASE OF DISPUTES.
SIGN AND RETURN THE ORIGINAL COPY BY FAX, ELECTRONIC E-MAIL AND/ OR BY REGISTERED MAIL TO:
GROUP MONARCH INTERNATIONAL INC. c/o Credit Department
366 Windermere Rd., Beaconsfield, QC. H9W 1W7, Canada
Fax: +1(514) 694-6502 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The information contained herein and any other documents, webpage, or whatsoever may represent product index data, performance ratings, bench scale testing or other material utility quantifications. Each representation may have unique utility and limitations. Every effort has been made to ensure accuracy, however, no warranty is claimed and no liability shall be assumed by Group Monarch International Inc., Cocomfort®, (GMI) or its affiliates regarding the completeness, accuracy or fitness of these values for any particular application or interpretation. While testing methods are provided for reference, values shown may be derived from interpolation or adjustment to be representative of intended use.